giant eagle complaints

In Giant Eagle (I prefer to call it Giant Vulture), you get these ads saying, for example 'Buy 4 for $5 - before was $1.79 each'. When we cut into the cake that evening and served several pieces, people where complaining that they where eating a piece of what looked to be paper. Then I called. This is the Lancaster Ohio store. Friday, august 26 i noticed tyson chicken tenders regularly $ 7.49 a bag for$ 5.99i picked one up and proceeded to checkout. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. Thank you for contact support. I would like an email sent to my email address [protected]@gmail.com so that I can explain further on how rudely I was treated, and I did not appreciate it. Disability and food assistance, so every penny counts. Don't shop in Brooklyn ohio store especially when buying a sub sandwich. 3.0 Former Employee, more than 5 years Deli Team Leader 7 Oct 2016 - Deli Team Leader Recommend CEO Approval I get another sticker for my window. Last friday, I placed an order for pickup at Giant Eagle. Before the young man gave me the total, he asked me if I knew how much was on the June 16, 4 or 430ish pm heath Ohio The language that was heard today with the front of the store staff was horrible. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********* and have determined that this does not resolve my complaint. The service has always been rude, but now they have become even worse. Depending on your role and location, you might qualify for all or some of the following benefits. (******* ****** **************. I also work for a pharmacy in the area for 5 years. Oh, and when I tried to buy the advertised buy 2, get 2 free of Pepsi 12 packs, it would not work, so I missed out on buying that deal and had to go elsewhere. It's already been renovated so I guess bringing back products that are no longer sold. Products used:Your customer service stinks. I was contacted by giant Eagle later that day saying there was a problem with my payment and to bring my card with me when I pick up my order up. Giant Eagle, Inc. Plus no sorry nothing. Extremely poor customer service at #43 township of pine market district. Want to feel comfortable shopping here again and rude employees are being retrained and changing damaging behaviot btw: i went to lucky across the street.. On Friday 8/12/22 I went to Giant Eagle on Broadview Rd in Parma Ohio to get some things for a family party. Columbia Sportswear A necessary evil. Submit Call Comment; Contact; Support; Blog; Press; Carriers ; Sign Up / Login; Search Results for Giant Eagle Pharmacy. Kroger's parking lots are always full. They shop my online order, I schedule a pickup, and they load it up. I through away the bananas and food that shouldn't be wiped off. I spoke with a lady at the front desk she allowed me to exchange the item for a fresh pack however this is just not pleasing and highly uncomfortable Thank you . Made formal complaint with Customer Care. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Giant Eagle. Job Work/Life Balance I got it back in a hot cup and thought oh ok maybe its iced in this mug, because I had seen the guy get ice. It's unbelievably immoral and despicable! If they knew it was in the hot foods for this long, they should have thrown it away or reduced the price. Giant Eagle - car wash I paid for a SHOWROOM car wash and parts of my car weren't even touched! Then why text me in the first place! At first, it was alright, but it progressively got worse along the way. I went today 6-2-2021, asked for short ribs. Maybe Pittsburgh City Council can wake you up. Unbelievable. She's aware of the conversation. Why am I going to have to go to to your store to get my weekly special circular? I brought this up at the store this morning and I didn't really know how handles this.. Key date Bought these on 7/15/22 at the Lakewood Ohio Store, 44107 (Choc Chunk Buttercrisp MKT District Cookies 12 ct.) Net Wt 10oz.Sell By 8/4/22, Desired outcome: Like im bothe ring you! Was looking forward to these, I bought them In the past and fell in love with them. I talked to the team member Pam today 3/7/22 who did not seem very friendly or helpful and then told me they still cant guarantee this medication will be in stock within 3 days. Giant Eagle was first founded in 1918, by three families - Goldstein, Porter, and Chait. UPDATE: Consumers complaining about Giant Eagle most frequently mention customer service problems.Giant Eagle ranks 114th among Grocery sites. Your loosing your customer base. There was a manager standing at front of store with one cashier checking out a long line of customers. 54% of Giant Eagle employees are women, while 46% are men. No one seemed to care about the mistake made in the store. I let her know I have health issues so can't wear one. They never want to cut the meat that's available. Is this your company? The employee came up to me after my cart was full and I was almost ready to check out. I just don't understand how this could happen. I explained exactly as above and as she is my child - its really no ones business. Even the store manager was unaware that flu shot hours were limited! Phone number +1 412 914 0830. Please update the website to indicate when a service is not available during regular business hours. I've waited over an hour in drive thru because people drop off their scripts and sit there and wait, holding up the lines extremely bad. That is a 70% increase. Would never buy them again. They were VERY rude to say the least, there was no need for it. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. I would like an email sent to my email address [protected]@gmail.com so that I can explain further on how rudely I was treated, and I did not appreciate it. Find out how to block Giant Eagle Pharmacy caller . 261 7008. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Desired outcome: Spacious and very clean store. So, off to Rite Aide i go! to people that shop their groceries. Then i was told i needed to spend $30 in 1 trip and $150 in total for the month. I love Giant Eagle Curbside Pickup. The use of Perks is different in this program also, as now 50 perks can be used for $1 off your total gas or grocery bill. Branch address 2840 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA, 15317, US. Getgo employee do not have lunch break in 2 years. Review Of Franks Restaurant Hudson Fl 2023. I paid for a SHOWROOM car wash and parts of my car weren't even touched! Moraine point giant eagle, buter county. Upon explaining my concern, store associate said they are out of all items. They kicked my special needs 3 year old grandaughter out for not wearing a mask! His hair looks like it hasn't been washed out combed in MONTHS. When someone calmly goes to customer service to clarify a display sign promoting buying three cokes and getting two free and is rudely informed she's wrong in spite of the signage and then is told, "I'm done with you!," in front of other employees and customers, you cant get any lower. Giant Eagle Company. Giant Eagle has been my primary grocery store for years and as it seems with the addition of (in my opinion not needed) hardware section, there are many products that are no longer available therefore causing me to now search out a new primary location. The organic section isn't huge at this store. It's not hard to be a decent human being. Digital coupons only STINK! Weather or not she was a manager or a cashier she should have been helping due to the very large volume of people. As outlined in the terms and conditions of our gift cards and merchandise credits, at times we take action on gift cards to offset losses caused by theft or fraud situations specifically linked to a particular card. So they make you think you must buy 4, but no, only one is enough. Giant Eagle Company. Overpriced! Mandates are NOT law! In Giant Eagle (I prefer to call it Giant Vulture), you get these ads saying, for example 'Buy 4 for $5 - before was $1.79 each'. I wanted 2.5lbs This is a very serious issue. Giant Eagle has extremely terrible customer service. Giant Eagle Maintenance and Repair Service Level Requirements Supplier Code of Conduct Customers Privacy Policy Terms of Use Notice of Pharmacy Privacy Practices Digital Millennium Copyright Act UPDATE: March 10, 2022 Help even if you are not a cashier, you work for GetGo! NO SORRY, NO nothing as far as being a polite employee towards a great and loyal customer. The store manager Brandon did nothing! I ordered a cake online for my sons 6th birthday on tiesday I got an email saying the bakery accepted my cake and will be in contact with me if they have any questions on Thursday well today is the Saturday of my sons birthday and at 730 in the morning I get a call from the bakery saying it was my fault for something I didnt do they they couldnt make my cake when I am suppose to be picking up said cake at 9am so 1 hour 30 minutes before I am suppose to pick up this cake they called me to tell me they are not making it after they sent me the email saying my order was accepted Thursday now I have to hurry and scramble and try to get another cake Ive been having cakes made at giant eagle since I was a little girl I am 33 years old so over 25 years of my life my family and Ive been getting cakes from giant eagle and this incident here I will never for the rest of the time I am alive spent any money at any giant eagle establishment. Please look into this matter because I am not alone on this issue, and this is why many of your customers shop at Giant Eagle. Desired outcome: Giant Eagle Reviews based on similar designations 4.0 Senior Analyst (2) 2.8 Analyst (2) 5.0 Operations Analyst (1) 2.0 Sourcing Analyst (1) 4.0 Cashier (1) Senior Analyst in Bangalore Rural, Karnataka 4.0 posted on 02 Aug 2022 Likes Work life balance Sorted work Dislikes Monotonous work Work Details Work policy: 2 days/week from office Other store selling Folgers 30 ounce classic medium coffee for $5.99-$7.59, giant eagle price $10.29. I mostly shop at giant eagle for gift cards to earn fuel back. Ordered wife's birthday cake online, picked up in Glenshaw store on 11/10/22. Be the first one to write a review. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Just wait. Ripoff Report on: Giant Eagle - Giant eagle metabank visa paypower prepaid card vermilion ohio. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Piss off! (Either January 3rd or 10th). We pulled up behind a car and waited 20 minutes! this item is currently being modified/updated by the task: derive . They tried to tell me that wearing a mask is the law now, they are sorely mistaken. Flu shots are only available from 10a-6p. For your reference, details of the offer I reviewed appear below. Only complaint is the pricing is high, occasional specials are good value, but by and large you can always find the standard staple groceries for less money elsewhere. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Publication date 2014-01-24 Topics Giant Bomb, Quick Looks. I have 3 children ,2 of which are very sick . 5.0. but they want to play that silly "security reasons " game. Ok ..i put the items back in the cart ,told him he was being very rude and i didnt want the things anymore! I even told her i had to get out of my vehicle with a new diagnosed spine issue, of which i was there trying to get my first prescription, and had to wave the 6 cars behind me that the drive thru was closed. Working hours Fri 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 10:00 pm . For those that need immediate medicine like insulin or inhalers for lung issues, it's a matter of life or death. For every $50 you spend on qualifying perchases, you get a straight $1 back, not $1 per gallon. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. We're also your destination for cooking, entertainment, living, and saving tips, advice, and information. Prices are lower and bags are plastic. Complaints: I would give no stars but a minimum of one star is needed. Then I either stand and wait for half an hour or have to come back another day. We have researched this matter and added thecoupon to the consumers advantage card. Giant Eagle is the business that sold me the defective gift card. I will NEVER shop at the Giant Eagle in Cranberry Twp, pa store again and I will make sure that I will spread the word. Can you imagine what I think you can do with this lousy idea?! Another rep told me it's a health insurance issue that they can't do anything about. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Terrible customer service. If I had of known that it was spayed on a piece of paper (edible or not) I would have NEVER ordered it. Pay for this replacement part that your car wash broke. DOUG?greatfront of house mgr. Then, i went in. Read full review of Giant Eagle and 1 comment. One of the best Retail business at 3841 S Hamilton Rd, Groveport OH, 43125 United States. All the time. GAS. I purchased chicken salad Giant Eagle last night, 9-28-18. Giant Eagle Company. She still refused. For years my wife and I, occasionally have purchased croissants, large and small size, from the above GE bakery, and they were wonderful. What happened to integrity and company loyalty. Find 477 listings related to Giant Eagle Grocery in Washburn on YP.com. It was on a Tuesday. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Giant Eagle. The other guy behind counter was rude also. I'll go to Kroger's from now on. I am extremely dissatisfied with the service provided to me today. I have been shopping there for 20 years and I was treated very rudely to a point that I may go somewhere else to do my shopping. Giant Eagle, Inc. The cake had an image I had selected from your website. I got an email stating that all sales were final even though it was just a glitch in the system. I ordered 2-(100 piece cooked chicken)for a post funeral family & friends gathering or repass. As you can see by the pictures below, when there is weight in it, it does not close, I believe the frame is bent. Get the food ad on the mailers. Please update the website to indicate when a service is not available during regular business hours. The kitchen manager needs fired. Not only is it not obvious to this pharmacy but its oblivious to them. ( im on a fixed income its important! The Giant Eagle Grocery App is the best tool for online and in-store shopping and saving! Why stop with ads in the mail? I asked about my perks that were deleted The cardservice vendor recommended that the consumer contact Columbia directly for further assistance.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. The drive thru at Giant Eagle in Washington Pa. 15301 is absolutely in need of rules and regulations. According to our partners at TribLIVE.com, the grocery chain is expanding its partnership with Flashfood, an app that connects users to discounted food, in all stores. Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-868-8947 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (EST) Saturday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (EST) Sunday 12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (EST) Local/International Phone: 614-658-3970 Fax: 1-877-291-8154 or 614-921-9866 Email Customer Service: service@gianteaglecontacts.com Mailing Address Giant Eagle Contact Lenses Customer Service Dept. Giant Eagle's meat is also a better variety than other stores. ********* ******. Basic understanding of Giant Eagle's Business System (GE's version of the Toyota Production System). 22 reviews of Giant Eagle "Store's nice and clean, including the parking lot. I don't give into tyranny and unconstitutional acts of the government and these fear mongering dictators. Once I couldn't get there during my delivery time due to a road closure and they worked with me to schedule a later pickup time. As with every shopping trip I informed the cashier that I would be using an ebt card and a cash card. Look at your competition! You've lost sight of customer service. Better Business Bureau: more staff and a for them to answer the phone promptly, we are only one family going through this can you emagine how many more there are. i shop at giant eagle here in mayfield heights then have to go to heinens just to buy the milk for my wife! This Giant Eagle is in Blacklick Ohio on E. Broad. Table of Contents show. This happened on November 6th, 2022. at around 1600. The associate said to go ahead. I have always had excellent quality meats from the Market District at this location (Carmel, IN). In the meantime no follow-up with me. Every one of the wings had at. Good MorningThe consumer's request was filled in December, however, it appears they never received it. (being the thing that will keep me out of the store.a cashier was as sick as a dog. This is right after Christmas. Giant Eagle Reviews Updated Mar 3, 2023 Find Reviews Clear All Full-time, Part-time English Filter Found 2,753 of over 3K reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Recent Oldest First 3.5 53 % Recommend to a Friend 60 % Approve of CEO Laura Karet 952 Ratings Companies can't alter or remove reviews. Pros. Giant Eagle grocery store, W Prospect Ave in Ashtabula, Ohio. I asked that they contact me and one customer service representative never even filed the complaint. The digital coupons are not customer friendly. Same person who called me answered. this is very frustrating, inconvenient and time consuming. Additionally, I go to pick it up the second time and when asked where the needles are I am told they now need authorized, why not get the authorization together. January 31, 2023Better Business Bureau520 E Main Street, Suite 100Carnegie, PA 15106*** ********* *** ********, This letter is in response to the complaint submitted by *** **** *****regarding not receiving, $15.00 in earned coupons from the pharmacy. Observed Chicken breading room equipment, in deli area, with an accumulation of dirt, food residue, slime debris on floorracks shelves non-food contact surfaces. I waited the 3 days, went back to the store to pick it up and was told it still did not arrive. Giant Eagle reviews & complaints. My husband, **** went to the Giant Eagle at Mayfield Heights to pick up a prescription in their pharmacy. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Ive had two separate incidents where I was told the shipment would be in 3 days from the day my prescription was received by this pharmacy and what day I was to come back to pick it up. Here are 20 things you might not know about Giant Eagle. I shop frequently at the Painsville OH location. Team Leader Review. They are not authored by Glassdoor. I went to Giant Eagle in Washington Pa for vaccines. i am now a former customer. I ordered my food and got my receipt. It is very challenging to get answers from customer service. She said I needed a mask. And having them in the store? Please in the future check your produce before just tossing it carelessly on the shelf. Poor quality produce for the price Pay is not enough and they use you as a tool rather than a hard working human being. Thank you for your time. A store associate called me at 7:40am to ask for substitutions and also for any additional items. She said yes they are closed, the drive thru and that she didn't know why people didn't realize they were closed since they sign was up there. I new package if and when they come into the store, I went through the car wash yesterday July 10, 2022 and the washer latched onto my drivers side mirror and ripped off the back of the mirror. Distribution Coordinator (Current Employee) - Freedom, PA - November 10, 2019. Mandates are NOT law! Not sure- was a huge waste of my time, 8 o'clock coffee priced on sale at $14.99 on shelf. Either the employees/attendants don't understand because they make big issues of either money up front or "How much gas". 2412 customer reviews of Giant Eagle. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. This is unacceptable. Fresh food. She then just said rudely, take it up with customer complaint or something like that which was very insincere. i had over one dollar on the advantage card for fuel perks for gas. Working for curbside sucked. I ordered 2-(100 piece cooked chicken)for a post funeral family & friends gathering or repass. I said I would write to Ms. Laura Karet about this. Unfortunately when her friend went to use the card she accidentally scratched the pin number to hard rendering it unidentifiable. Two weeks later (today) the same product cost me $6.39. Hello ********* DONATE NOW! Giant Eagle Supermarket, 2365 E State St, Hermitage, PA 16148, USA. View contact details and reviews for Giant Eagle Columbus at 6700 Hayden Run Rd, Hilliard, OH, or write a review. This has not been a one-time thing, this has been an ongoing issue with me complaining to corporate GE and yet nothing has been done about it. Order was $20 more than what the original order placed indicated. They bring them out and put them in your truck for you. It was a gift for a friend who's car had been taken to the repair shop for an indefinite period of time.

List Of Hotels Housing Asylum Seekers In Scotland, Tony Spilotro Dead Photos, Articles G

giant eagle complaints

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome