taurus g3c extended slide release

Picking the quality option within your budgetary constraints should suffice. Taurus-branded sight pusher it locks the G3cs slide at the bottom and then pushes from the top. Ill attach below a video of a shooting demonstration. Shop All. Any responses are sure appreciated!! Available for Taurus G3 and G3c Factory 15 Round or 17 Round Magazine. As far as the Taurus G2c magazine release, I can easily reach it without breaking the grip with the size of my hands. When you get there, you will that there are 37 different items that you can buy for your G3c. +3 Magazine Extension for Taurus G3 and G3c Pistols Introducing the Galloway Precision +3 Magazine Extension for the G3 Series of Pistols. Product appears to be exactly what my wife needs to properly use her weapon with confidence and ease of function. Even the full-size G3 cant claim that. The new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level. It is one of the most important factors to consider when buying extended magazines. Looks Good - Fits well - As far as the EXTENDED Part - I Assumed it would be Even longer Yet ! And, if your gun is able to go with you more often because you finally found a holster that works with the laser on your gun, great thats the goal. Firearms Here we have common questions about our firearms, please check it out before creating a new ticket. Drop a round or two into chamber to make sure they drop in fully. Love them! Many have tried it and feeding seems so smooth. Furthermore, the price of Mec-Gar magazines is slightly greater than that of Taurus OEMs. It may be binding on something. Please select it from the drop-down before adding the Extension to the cart. Those on a budget will love this gun. The magazines should be intact and fit perfectly. Introducing the new Taurus G3 Tactical, a full-size, 17-round capacity 9mm built for the performance shooter in mind. The Taurus extended magazine has a larger capacity than the standard magazine. At the top of the grip, on both sides, are ridged depressions that act a thumb rests. With the release of the new Taurus G3c, I was hoping to see the same level of commitment to consistent quality control, reliability and value that I found in the G3. And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. After a couple hundred rounds it loosened up where I can now release the slide with the button, even with an empty mag inserted. Pull downward on the disassembly latches on both sides while holding rearward pressure on the slide, then release the pressure on the slide. They fit your pistol properly and effortlessly. Its stamped to the front support block and can be seen through a left-side cutout in the polymer frame. Height, with the mag inserted, is 5.2 inches. When Beth from Ruger said that my requested test gun was being shipped, I became A gun vise is an indispensable item when it comes to cleaning your gun or performing any other work on it. Find out more here. Pistol not included, shown for illustration only. Another plus is that it let me use my new Taurus sight pusher! I like that the magazine is durable and made of carbon steel. 12 rds. Check out our Hands-on Review on Taurus G3c: The Brand New 9mm. A 9mm round magazine is compatible with the pistol. Taurus. Magazine Release. If some new sights or a laser helps you hit better, great thats why they make them. When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. This much improved the initial design. Our extended slide release makes it so much easier! In fact, both pistols exhibited the same clean, consistent 4-lb., 10-oz., trigger pull. Production parts are finished in black. I did a single action only, no safety . This makes for quicker reloading as you just push the mag release and slide a new mag in, then push she slide release down chambering another round and you're good to go. ***. Quick view Add to Cart. You can the original OEM rod and spring for $9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $26.95 from the Taurus store. However, if you want a solid magazine for your Taurus G3C, go with the OEMs. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association. I recommend using these magazines on the range and not for self-defense purposes to avoid any issues. I ordered the laser above partially to see if the. The 15-round magazine is nearly identical to the 17-round version. 99,4% of positive feedback Item as described: Communication: Shipping time: Shipping charges: Quick 3 day shipping and item as described. Made from aircraft grade 4130 chrome-moly alloy steel and the barrel lug notch milled for strong lock up. These Tru-Glo night sights were a snap to install just make sure you buy the sight pusher, which gives you the means by which to install the rear sight without having to beat on your gun with a mallet. It allows the state of the chamber to be verified without retracting the slide. This extended magazine for the Taurus G3C adds three rounds to the standard magazine. This makes for quicker reloading as you just push the mag release and slide a new mag in, then push she slide release down chambering another round and you're good to go. Please select which magazine you will be installing it on, again these are not interchangeable. Taurus recognizes that many concealed carry practitioners are swapping out factory iron sights for fiber-optics or night sights. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Its made of steel with a black finish as well. I just have to make sure the gun is unloaded, . I dont have any problem using it as it feeds well. Sounds like your guide rod is being a pain. Made from carbon fiber reinforced nylon, this economical mag extension is no slouch in the engineering department, with the material being one and half times stronger than aluminum. I added this to the list so that you will have an alternative extended magazine. You may get spacer sleeves for these magazines from a variety of retail locations. Thus, its worth noting that the magazines are interchangeable. This compact version, the G3c, was introduced with much hoopla after a media embargo on June 15th of last year. The trigger guard is curved and rounded along the front edge, to serve as a support hand/finger rest, and undercut where it meets the grip for added comfort. Issues that may arise as a result of unknowingly violating the law. Here are the different items youll see if you look at the G3c Store page: There are other options out there for a G3c upgrade, but the Taurus store has a lot of quality items at reasonable prices. The Deltac slide lock is shaped to allow for maximum finger grip making field strip take down easy. Hi! Conversion Kit $149.99. The grips backstrap extends down behind the baseplate of the blued steel, double-stack magazine. Start by removing the magazine, opening the action and verifying that the pistol is completely unloaded. Install took 7 or 8 minutes following the video on this store page as a guide. Holsters are just one of the areas that Taurus is supporting the G3c with accessories. Taurus G3 Magazine Release Button Change Right to Left Tutorial | GUNS DC CHANNEL GUNS 11.1K subscribers 13K views 3 years ago Other Channel DC TESLA NEWS:. The low profile design is approximately flush with the pistol frame profile reducing holster wear. Treated with Teflon Coating With its new subcompact G3c, Taurus didnt settle for just making the gun smaller, it incorporated improvements to the slide, sights and controls. Anyway, the holster (by UM Tactical) is well-made and holds the laser-equipped gun easily. However, there are complaints against the 15-round magazine. I love this thing, I had a PT111G2 with all the same upgrades and then sold that when the G2C came out and got one. That feature is not available on many striker-fired pistols. Introducing the Galloway Precision +3 Magazine Extension for the G3 Series of Pistols. If your confidence level goes up a few notches because you now believe that your skill level has strengthened a bit because youre shooting more due to something you did to your gun or that its more fun now, thats a win thats what its all about, eh? If you intend to use it for self-defense, you should read the next section. This magazine is well made. Welcome to the best gun Forum on the net! It packs more innovation, more features and more punch into a range-friendly, full-size polymer frame. You wont have to worry about how long this magazine will last. There is no better reason why you wouldnt give this gun a try. I plan to at some point. Plus, its life-threatening to run out of ammunition when chasing down armed intruders. The Lakeline slide release has made a significant improvement. This is the same capacity as the, Taurus-branded sight pusher it locks the, You build up your gun for much the same reason (minus the opposite sex one) you want a heightened experience when you can find the time and ammo to go out to do some shooting. The texture is easy to feel yet doesn't want to snag. The fit and finish is superb. Both work flawlessly. I'm Mike, one of the oldest writer of Sniper Country! If you are ordering more than 1 Extension and need only 1 Allen Wrench please add 1 with an "3/32nd Allen Wrench" to the cart and then click the "Continue shopping" button to return to the listing and select "No Allen Wrench" and add the additional quantity of Mag Extensions needed to the cart. The metal finishes were properly applied, the gun was clean inside and out and shipped without any of the scratches and blemishes that Ive seen on some Taurus products in the past. Get gun deals, hand's on reviews, educational content and updates on law changes daily! The G3 series was released with a new trigger system that felt like it belongs on a more expensive pistol. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturers defects. It would also be easy to see the difference between a nice textured magazine and one that isnt until you touch it. Pull the slide back just a hair to release the tension on the disassembly latches. CNC machined barrel lug notch for superior lock up compared to the Taurus OEM slide lock. I've had that happen on some of mine at one time or another. The textured portions can feel abrasive during extended practice sessions at the shooting range; I chose to put on a shooting glove after a while during the range test. The basic gun was the same, but the improvements made a good gun even better. Welcome from South Texas. A Taurus G3C extended magazine holds enough rounds for any situation. This helps to protect the shooting hand from getting pinched during reloads and prevents the baseplate from nibbling at the palm when the pistol recoils. The slide rides on four short rails that project from steel front and rear support blocks secured to the frame with roll pins. No spam. Taurus G3C G2C G3 9mm Stiff Slide Catch Release : How It Works : Pistol Loading & Slide Function 0 0 965 Views In General My Amazon Store: Clicking through my affiliate link before you make your normal Amazon purchases also helps out the channel.

Monterey Boat Replacement Cushions, Articles T

taurus g3c extended slide release

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome