glamrock freddy x montgomery gator fanfiction

This takes place a month after the VIP ending. "Monty," Freddy hardly used the gator's nickname, "I am.. truly sorry you had to see that you should go.&quo Not planning to have long stories of even finished stories this is just plain ideas. A nephew left parentless, your brother gone and hearts broken. Anyways the summary: Y/n was a normal girl, who is good with building machines and making them feel human. smut *** A lot of shit will happen before then and things will get worse before they get better, but I promise they will get better. That working here is not so bad considering the pay is actually not bad either. Info: Y/N your name L/N last name. Glamrock Freddy Needs a Hug (Five Nights at Freddy's) Hallucinations Canon-Typical Violence Vanny Has Problems backstories Chica Stands Her Ground Fighting Arguing Lots Divorce But only in a backstory After the mysterious death of Bonnie, the remaining Glamrocks try to handle their grief while attempting to accept the newcomer. But there was another. He has anger issues and so on. Taking a role on the newly created customer service desk outside of Rockstar Row, you are keen to make this job your own and utilise its many benefits for the sake of making your nephew happy. Completed securitybreach fnafsecuritybreach montgomerygator +8 more # 11 Five Nights at Freddy's: Security. You get a job at the nearby Mega Pizzaplex as a personal assistant for 4 rockstar animatronics updating them on their schedules, running errands for them, and keeping th Y/N runs away and finds himself in love with 4 animatronics For all you sinners out there (you know who you are), I will comprise the list of smut chapters here so you don't have to shift through numerous chapters just to get to your favorite parts: 78, 101, 112, 122, 148, 167, 169, 192, 194, 203, 205, 206, 210, 224. From the tests they put you though to the lucky escape, you can't afford to get distracted but unfortunately the yellow mer you've befriended is taking up more of your thoughts than you originally planned. Not much has ch Pat tells Steve and the rest of the animatronics that he has to go home to his parents and he probably won't come back. Girl it's 2020 why hate?" But the pay is phenomenal, your coworkers are mostly great, and you even got a free show for your baby niece for her birthday a few weeks ago. Y/N is in an alternate dimension. His only ticket away from the dangers of the only world he's ever known and the irreversible consequences of his actions: you. You wanted to start a new life on your own and you have. Also on Tumblr and AO3 - @clumsyenby When Bonnie gets severely damaged and banned from performing for a few months, the plex mechanic just so happens to have the perfect replacement.Perfect smile.Perfect voice.Perfect face.Oh, Bonnie does not like this new guy at ALL. He hasnt found out about Vanny or whats under the PizzaPlex. Sun was gone, they took him from them. Bots (Five Nights at Freddy's), still not quite sure of terminology but yeah, Protective Glamrock Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Protective Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's), Protective Daycare Attendant (Five Nights at Freddy's), Animatronics aren't affected by glitchtrap anymore, got this idea from an instagram post so my brain said to make it dark, Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Original Female Character(s), Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Original Female Character(s), Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Sun and Moon are Separate Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's) & Reader, Glamrock Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's) & Reader, Everyone is flawed(including reader) but they get development, Monty is Cajun and I'm having fun with it, Sentient Animatronics (title in development). But Montgomery Gator has a knack for keeping you grounded - as long as he's all the way himself. As if Moon was torn from his body and all that was left from it was a husk of a heart. Also no smut, I'm still a minor so If this is still going when I'm 18 i will add smut then. What would you do if your two long lo (Fnaf is owned by scott cowthon none of the art is owned by me inless i say so prior chapter characters dont belong to me inless there ocs!) Monty's mind isn't in the best of places. THe first many chapter embarrassed me a little. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Wrong! Montgomery Gator or 'Monty' sighs as he arrived back at his room after a long day, the plex was slowly closing after the last customer left. Glamrock Chica Why is Freddy the only one who can sort of remember him? Lets hope everything goes well and no one dies! He brought you so much joy and excitement just like before there will be some crazy bumps in the road but your happy ending with Freddy will definitely come. this fic will probably update a bit slower than the main series fyiim willing to write pretty much anything.EACH CHAPTER IS A SEPARATE TIMELINE UNLESS SPECIFIED. Go crazy, the world's ur oyster here lmao. You would have never thought you would be held down against your will as wires, memory chips and other metals parts were poked and stabbed into your body. You have to remind yourself that a lot of the times while you work. It's a funny thing when history repeats itself again. They pe (If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. So I have been reading a lot of /reader fics lately and I have been inspired by this by trying something. I know people have already done these but I wanted to make some to. After a foolish mistake leads to you getting captured by humans, you're trapped in a large facility built for the sole reason of studying and experimenting on marine life. It's been about 2 years since Y/N started working at the Mega Pizzaplex, 2 years since they landed their dream job. DJ has to deal with two gay idiots with a grudge against the idea of fate. Michael knew that even if there was no chance of winning it was far too late now to throw in the towel. Maybe you might find your own happiness along the way. blood Glamrock Mr. Hippo (Five Nights at Freddy's), Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Characters, Sun and Moon are Separate Beings (Five Nights at Freddy's), like there's alcohol in this story but its not a focus, decided to put that in incase people don't like references to alcohol, Intertwined Timelines Inspired FNAF SB Story, Animatronic Decommissioning (Five Nights at Freddy's), They/Them Pronouns For Moon (Five Nights At Freddy's), He/Him Pronouns for Sun (Five Nights at Freddy's), Sun has Anxiety (Five Nights at Freddy's), Sun and Moon are Separate Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Soft Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy Misses Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Ask the characters! The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! This my first story I might mix some of f the words up, But I will try my best to make it good for y'all, This is going to be Monty x freddy so if you don't like the shi Credit to frechiiie on Tiktok for the cover art! Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Now featuring lemon. It's Valentine's Day and Freddy gets Monty a gift. With Vanny and that nightmare hunk of metal out of the picture, Gregory and the rest of the gang face an entirely different entity. ---------------------------- So if I were this is located on both here and on ao3, thumbnail made by a friend, Hello! these are one shots of the security breach animatronics. "Wrong answer." Working in the Superstar Daycare always kept you busy. : your just a normal teenager working at a mega pizzaplex, you've seen some weird things and had your suspicions but decided to ignore them, until one night your life would change forever I AM A SUPERSTAR! You are a new Mechanic/Technician at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, and so far, the only one in Parts and Service who can see that the animatronics are alive. Gregory had a pa Wally is getting ready for Christmas with his adopted daughter Ruby but things go off the deep end when the Gabba Gang return and try to destroy Christmas. You remind yourself this as you try so very hard to ignore the stare of one of the animatronics that has not stopped looking your way since you sat at your station. And along the way a familiar face shows up. You can't just stay at the Pizza Plexright? Participating in @frechiiie Monteddy week so gonna be posting what I write for it on here. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. The Karens are back again, and they're still waiting for a manager. || Human!FNaF!SB x Masc!GN!Reader Sometimes you wished that your degree in criminal justice had led you somewhere a little..different. Totally not gonna mess with that. Freddy liked Monty from the beginning. Rough smut, Request a character and I'll make it. B. bonniexfreddy freddyxmontyxbonniexfoxy fnafship +21 more # 9 Roxanne Wolf is one of the Glamrock Animatronics who appears in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach as an antagonist. Everyone except the animatronics themselves. [Book Cover not mine!] Bro wtf am I doing in my life I am so going to therapy after this. FNAF Logic Even if she isn't exactly qualified for it. i will do: Their favorite animatronics are Roxy and Foxy. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If you read this, there may be some things that you dont understand.**. A new animatronic appears at the Mega PizzaPlex!It seems to be a nurse of some sort And it has the appearance of one of the first characters made by the franchise! Come join the fun with Freddy and the gang! but when 3 rich men entered his own wo Monty has had a very difficult life. Montgomery Gator, the newest member of the animatronic team at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Things just start getting a little weird after a cave in under Roxy Raceway. Now your animatronic friends are acting a bit off. Horror Humor Glamrock Chica Glamrock Freddy Roxanne Wolf Montgomery Gator Fnaf gregory . Right? - One day Gregory found a old animatronic left in a old pizzeria that looked to be unfinished to rot and brought the animatronic to the pizzaplex to get it fixed and meet Warning Now left in a world without his lifelong partner and other half, Moon must figure out how to survive alone. Suffice it to say your celestial coworkers are either the best or the worst for getting you in this predicament. Artist: BonHanBunny on twitter Updates are kinda slow right now sorry !! This is a band we know, this is a band we love. angst When Freddy was chosen to star in a movie, he thought it was his dream come true but when the ship he was traveling on to the shooting location crashes on an strange island, his dream quickly becoming nightmares till a mysterious stranger saves his life, The Glamrock Animatronics emerge from their recharge one morning feeling odd, to say the least. But when the previous night guard is taken out of the game, Leo steps in, only to find out he barely knew anything about his animatronic coworkers, and perhaps, no one at this establishment really knew those they deemed to be monsters. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. There's lots of secrets about this place that you find out and a lot of it has to do with the animatronic you'll be working with. Your past is catching up to you faster than you think. But after getting transferred.. you started to get noticed. (Fnaf 1-Security Breach: Currently on 6.). You've been so depressed and heartbroken for close to a year but what happens when Freddy comes back for you? Steve remembers an interaction with him and Pat d . After the Bonnie incident, he feels as if he was responsible for Bonnie's disappearance.Of course, Freddy noticed this and he wants to give him some reassurance. One of these kids is a nameless and orphaned boy who comes from a place of horrors Will this boy meet the same horrible fate as many others in these halls, or will he survive? Journey into your story as you witness the hardships and heartbreaks of reaching to see and to change what's written in the stars. Hopefully you can handle looking after Freddy and the gang. Sun x Moon, Nights. Why is he being taken down everywhere in the Pizzaplex? i will not do: It's 2060 they live in a Ruined World where Antromorphic animals exist Yes they kiss, so what? Please consider turning it on! | Ness & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, Gregory & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, Homeless Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), Gregory Needs a Hug (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy Acting as Gregory's Parental Figure (Five Nights at Freddy's), Vanessa A. Sure the performers are getting a little more aggressive than usual, the security setup is completely inefficient, and the night guard is a little odd, but for the most part, your job at the Fazbear Entertainment Pizzaplex is a breeze, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (225), A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas (1), | Tokyo Afterschool Summoners | Housamo (1), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's) (453), Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's) (325), Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's) (294), Glamrock Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's) (281), Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's) (103), Glamrock Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's) (96), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (493), Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (188), Glamrock Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (104), Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (77), Moon/Sun (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (74), Sun (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (49), Glamrock Chica/Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's) (47), Moon (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (46), Daycare Attendant (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (44), Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader (43), Sentient Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's) (58), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Glamrock Chica/Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Soft Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy Misses Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddys) - Relationship, Montgomery Gator/Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator/Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator/Moon (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator/Sun (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator & Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator/Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator & Glamrock Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Original Five Nights at Freddy's Character(s), Beta Read We Live Like William Afton for the 5 millionth time, Daycare Attendant (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Glamrock Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Montgomery Gator/Glamrock Chica/Glamrock Freddy/Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's)/reader, Daycare Attendant (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Foxy (Original Five Nights at Freddy's Character), just a bunch of bot falling for one person, A lot more characters than just who is in the tags, No beta reader we die like the bite of 87, Stories that are have stuff too do with the readers, Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's) & Reader, Montgomery Gator Did Not Decommission Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Original Character(s), reader has top surgery but not bottom surgery, sorry i genuinely dont know how to work around it, Sentient Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator Has Anger Issues (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Moon/Sun (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Roxanne Wolf (Five Nights at Freddy's) & Reader, Vanessa A. Or, my interpretation of Monty when he first joined the group. Sun tried his best to ignore it with the children and the other Glamrocks, but nothing helped. I'm not really sure. When Y/n first started working at the Pizza Plex, they had no idea they would leave the burning Pizzeria with a new brother and two boyfriends. NOT MPREG IT WAS A JOKE reluctantly you agree, not sure what to expect nor having the heart to turn down the offer. You are Pansexual, polyamorous and Demiromantic. | Ness & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, DJ Music Man (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, I've never played this game I just like the characters, Glamrock Freddy Adopts Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), Protective Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator Decommissioned Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's), Worried Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Yandere Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Possessive Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's), Montgomery Gator/Glamrock Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's)/Reader, Vanessa A. cursing It's been a real struggle but you're just getting back on your feet. Setting the entire building ablaze with both him and William inside along with the animatronics. My AU soo, uh, yeaenjoy ig.. Y/N loved building little machines when he was younger. (Y/n) has sworn to herself that she won't ever fall in love, until she meets a certain gator. The narcissistic wolf and the pirate f You are a newly built Animatronic, A hyena at that. "ERROR 403 (FORBIDDEN): ACCESS DENIED. FNAF | Reader Chica | Realistic Freddy Roxy Monty Glamrock Security Breach Security Breach X Reader Headcanons. And who knows? No one's an actual animatronic in this story, just weird walking talking animals and other things. I need to make Gregory so it can be Papa Bear and Papa Gator lol Monty is an insecure Gator with a harsh past with his family and friends contemplating on his life. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Basically what the title says, also my first fanfic so I'm open to suggestions. After the mysterious death of Bonnie, the remaining Glamrocks try to handle their grief while attempting to accept the newcomer. You've been an associate at the pizza plex for about that year and have been talking with managment and your human and robot coworkers alike about getting into that program. But one day she was hired to Freddy fazbear mega pizzaplex to be a therapist, but there is a lot more to discover than their broken hearts, and you start feeling something along the way. I have changed it so I could write all of the povs in one book It's been about 2 years since Y/N started working at the Mega Pizzaplex, 2 years since they landed their dream job. The months, days and hours ticked by, growing closer to your arrival. A story of love, hate, a lot of angst, and lots and lots of coffee. Moon was gone, Sun knew that. These two males ask Amy, who i "The fuck? Thank you guys sm! Now this mysterious force was clinging to them like a parasite. You would have never thought you would be a new human-animatronic named Eclipse with a human-animatronic son named Star. Please consider turning it on! November 26th, 2021, the start of the holiday rush for the Mega Pizza Plex. But his life was about to change, for the better DJ wouldn't know. #1 in Glamrockbonnie ta " ? You were just a normal security guard for the night. Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 1 , Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 2 , Glamrock Freddy X Montgomery Gator Part 3 . Pro: you get to spend more time every day with your favorite people. This was inspired by a comic by Edsiecap! Both Escaped Animatronics from the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex just after they became a deviant [ Freddy sighed and let his arms fall. MAINTENANCE REQUESTED. Nothing was helping. Gay But life was hard for him, exceptionally since he was super shy. Will you romance anyone? Join everyone's favorite animatronics and employees as they once again fight against the army of Karens and entitled brats that come into the pizzaplex. "Sure, why not? And you start to acquire a rather large target on your back, you begin to feel like the very building itself is out to get you. She has silver, waist-length hair with green bangs, as well as a gray tail with a silver tail-tip. like, this god forsaken fic has taken over my life fr. One whole month where the underpaid staff were pushed even harder and took out the seasonal frustration on the robots of the Plex. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!A place of fun, and where fantasy comes to life. This takes place some weeks after Gregory decided to stay at the PizzaPlex. The guests of the Freddy Fazbe Ten-year-old twins Maisie and Ben were abandoned by their parents at the Pizzaplex. by ARU I made one, help- but uhh- the name says it all. I probably will do a friends to romance thing or just keep it to friends. "Don't worry Gregory, I'm sure your parents will be here shortly to take you home.." the bear said, smiling. Just got to deal with the occasional malevolent spirit or help a ghost out, but it's fine! Then as a sudden jolt he was slapped awake, eyes widened as he stared face to face with Elizabeth and Evan but Michael wasn't fully dead, not yet at least. What secrets will your discovery under the PizzaPlex? A Montgomery Gator x reader story All was well, in a weird wayThen the storm came. Michael Afton has tried and tried again to put a stop to his father but in the end the man would never stay fully dead. Somewhere under the sea and beyond you imagination is an adventure in fantasy. the restaurant doesn't pay good but it's what keep him living | Ness and Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester are Not the Same Person, Protective Moon (Five Nights At Freddy's), Sentient Animatronics (Five Nights at Freddy's), Vanessa A. recuerdos que no se volvern asentir igual, que jamas volvernpero que a pesar del paso de los aos aun sigues reconociendo, las enrgeticas risas de tus compaeros, las horas de emocin interminables que te hacian querer regresar a ese lugar todos los fines de semana, aquellos momentos felices, cuando aun eras tu, cuando todavia tenias el privilegio de bailar bajo el sol, cuando aun la calidez de tu corazon no desaparecia y cuando tu sonrisa aun no se desvanecia, aquellos recuerdos borrosos de cumpleaos, cuando aun podias verlos a ellos, tardes enteras viendolos actuar, eran absolutamente increibles verlos en aquellos grandes e imponentes escenarios, como se movian al comps de su musica rebosantes de energa y felicidad,ver como te sonrean y guiaban el ojo cuando te vean, eras especial, los conocias mas a profundidad que cualquier otro nio, la forma en que despus de un show te escabullias a rockstar row, solo para que te recibieran con sonrisas, abrazos y palabras de afecto aun recuerdas esos dias, aun recuerdas esos momentos de verano. if u have a request, put in in the comments and theres like a 99.99% chance ill turn it into a story. The FNAF Security Breach game but with a Male Reader added into the story. etc. *COMPLETED* Some people aren't who they say they are. He needed a job, so after looking for a while he A sequel to "Biggest Fan" Thank you. Will Sun/Moon be able to forgive him for what he had done to them? Since Glamrock Bonnie's 'incident', Montgomery Gator has been feeling like he's just can't fit in. Makes no sense whatsoever What would you do if your two long lost friends returned for better or worse? Glamrock Freddy is one of the new Glamrock Animatronics who appears as a secondary protagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, acting as a guardian for Gregory. Monty. contains MALFUNCTION. Basically a bunch of Fazcule (Freddy/Bonnie/Monty) oneshots but they are humans and Gregory is their son because I say so, I'll add a few stories here and there but there are no assigned dates for any of these. TearDrops {ON HOLD} Two of them actually, and they were nothing like youve been told. Such a place would be a kid's dream come true, though if onlyOn the nights of Febuary 22nd to March 1st, 2034, the joyful and amazing place known to children would turn into a place of horrors when the animatronics go rogue, begin hunting down a group of lost children inside the plex and slaughter them one by one.Among the chaos, is a Security Guard who does her best to try and bring the kids to safety, and with the help of one of the animatronics, Freddy Fazbear himself! Also magic will exist in this au. Moon is patrolling one night when he comes across an intruder with more violent intentions. The morning had been fun, he met some nice kids and even made a young lad's day, he then frowns as he remembers the big mess one brat caused. The old title-thefamousflims oneshots (fnaf season 3) Description: your a 22 year old who was working as the security guard and a mechanic for the first time you was exited for this new job Freddy Fazbear Short stories primarily from Montgomery Gator's point of view of his confession toward Freddy and the consequences that follow after. They pushed the Glamrocks away, tried to take care of the kids, get rid of all the stuff that belonged to Sun. On through the nightYou can't stop me now!".

Black Owned Funeral Homes In Marietta, Ga, Concordia Parish Crime Reports, Articles G

glamrock freddy x montgomery gator fanfiction

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome