harry is regulus and james son fanfiction

Harry was excited to spend his first Valentine's Day with Regulus; nothing fancy, just something nice for the both of them. It shouldnt be that way, either. Even if I cant by Inexorablement House Elf magic fuckery makes it that Harry pulls Regulus out of the lake, but Regulus pulls Harry to 1970s. Can James convince Regulus to open up to him? who discovered your secret by LullabyKnell. What if Sirius hadn't been sorted into Gryffindor? The hat couldnt have put him in Slytherin. This book is completed!!! Then, quite suddenly, he isn't. When it comes out that he was going to release their carefully kept secrets via gossip app, Barty's four detention companions all become suspects in his murder. Oneshots and short storys ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Pre-Canon AU: On the street named Privet Drive, in Little Whinging, Surrey, a man lived alone at Number Eight, supposedly. Although she was considered to be an accident, both of her parents loved her unconditionally. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Art from "moonyandtoasts" on tumblr You can read it if you want. GOOD! One year after the Battle of Hogwarts, and one year after Voldemort claimed victory and the order fell. Shit." The Laughing Heart by smile_it_will_get_better - Makes me cry every time. James Potter is dead. I always see the same few fics recommended here on Reddit - and they are all exceptionally good, but the variety is lacking. When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later, Regulus makes haste to the home he left behind half a lifetime ago, reconnecting with his estranged brother and settling on a very different side of the conflict, with a very different set of allies. To the Slytherin table if you would.. If Regulus wasn't stuck as a cat for the rest of his life it'd have been over in half the time. Regulus woke up in muggle Ireland. The surprises don't end therequite the opposite, really. open to requests, suggestions, and comments. The Black Family is a tragedy in the making. There was a slightly stunned look in his eyes - as if he were drugged, and he looked as if he had been assaulted. All characters belong to she-who-mustn't-be-named. As Harry was standing there, eye to eye with Sirius's younger brother, the apparently very much alive Regulus Black, he remembered those words Sirius had said to him a few years back. Please consider turning it on! Dripping Death by FiresFromOurHearts - Regulus ghost is keeping to Grimmauld Place, determined to not let Death stop him from killing Voldemort. But it will be hard because he hates all Cocksluts, especially Regulus Black, the Headmaster of Hogwarts University of Cocks and Sluts who is a hero of the Wizard world because he defeated the evil wizards Voldemort and Dumbledore!!! There is a problem with parsing the infobox Madelyn was born to Lily and James Potter on December 1st 1978. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SEX SCENES LATER ON BUT IT HAS TO BUILD UP OK also this story will have more F/M than my last one in the series but also a lot of M/M too, probably a equal ammoint, Umbrio is bisexual ok while my Regulus was HomoFLEXIBLE. Just some Jegulus oneshots because I'm bored and I don't have enough time to write a full fanfic. The Hogwarts Library Collection J.K. Rowling 2017-09-01 As every fan of the Harry Potter stories knows, the shelves of the Hogwarts Library are home to all sorts of fascinating books. | Kudos: 10 | Hits: 105 | ID: 33051205 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, as the crow flies by amortentia (ofpoetsandsaints). The first surprise is that, despite being a Potter, he's sorted into Slytherin. The summary for this one: "Kreacher goes back to save his master, and Regulus survives but his near-death-by-Inferi puts him into a coma for the next sixteen years. Wolfstar (Remus x Sirius) . This is the sequal to my other story Regulus Black vs the Giant squid AKA how Regulus became the world's biggest cockslut but you also don't have to read the other story this one can still stand on it's own too. It was enough for him to keep his legs from shaking and his chin high as he crossed the hall towards his new housemates. Jegulus (James x Regulus) Requests are open Oneshots and short storys !I don't own anything, it's a fanfiction, the chara. In the summer of 1979, Regulus Black vanished from British wizarding society with horcrux in hand, ducking his head down into the obscurity of a French village to complete his task of destroying Slytherins locket - and with it, a fragment of the Dark Lords soul. First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), neurodivergent characters aren't labelled bc 70s, the worst thing that i ever did was what i did to you, Regulus Black & Barty Crouch Jr. & Evan Rosier, Inspired by Teenage Love Triangle (folklore - Taylor Swift). Wolfstar This is a Jegulus fanfiction. Regulus gets yeeted back to his 11 years old self. Author repeats: people die. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. Well, quite a lot marauders with phones and top tier comedy Ragtag Heroes (Raise the Dead Reprise): Regulus turns up alive and saves Harry from the dementors, and finally talks to the Order. This is a vignette collection of stories set in my Pureblood Culture 'verse. Both of them are missing something in their lives. It is your categorically own get older to play reviewing habit. "you're mine now, reggie," whispered james, "yeah?" The second surprise is that he manages to convince Regulus to prank Sirius for being an ass about his sorting. Fourteen years after Regulus Arcturus Black goes to his death, he wakes up. I Sleep with the Dirt by Fire Glow by Grey_Kenaz - Dumbledore and Sirius pull Regulus out of the cave after PoA. (omitted) is in the summary because the conversation in between contains spoilers, this started as author just wanting to write regulus outsmarting the game masters, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Lily Evans Potter, James Potter & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, It Shouldn't Be Like This (We Learn To Live With It), Regulus Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, James Lily and Regulus are the center of this fic. Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter only my OCs and changes to the characters and plot. But between his own weak ability to use magic and the threat of something lurking in the shadows, will he make it through his first . . Although maybe it wouldnt have mattered, considering despite having his name on their wrists, neither Tom nor Regulus seem keen on inviting him into their relationship. His worldview, the relationship to his brother; his whole future. He was annoying, and loud, and impossibly Gryffindor, but James would have done anything to win the war. . 'But his eyes are so pretty' Regulus is alone. Summary: After her parents were ripped away from her, Khalida Potter had to learn to navigate the world without the protective embrace of her father. (Or, Pandora Rosier met Lily Evans at a pub and had the best night of her life. None of the art is mine. Mr. TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIA and TRANSPHOBIA Trans Sirius AU. She is a witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Regulus is drowning, dying. Finding out that his parents were alive should have been a dream come true. Also Ik we all share one braincell and I love th What the title says Among the injuries 'I'm not gay or anything but I would love to do things with your brother. Hes slowly recovering from his 15 years as an Inferius. HP Shipuary 2023 [BYOS] - Day 19: Regulus Black/?? "Often the grave encloses, unknowingly, two hearts in the same coffin.". Previously titled "Burnt Hope." When Voldemort returns to a body he is much more sane than before and realizes that he cannot go on as he started. The Quest Of A Ginger Cat by Krummbein Regulus drowns in the cave, is launched forward in time to 1993, and becomes an animagus in order to infiltrate Hogwarts, study time travel and protect Harry Potter. The Blacks were a sacred family, secluding Verona of visitors, the Potters not so much.When one of the sons of the Black family decides to go again his parents's wishes, he finds comfort in the enemy's house, leaving his brother to take the role as the family's heir, so history couldn't repeat itself.A story in which love breaks a hateful promise, and in doing so, turns the old ashes into new flames. Its up to Sirius to look after him until the antidote is brewed! He looks forward to being completely alone but fate must laugh at the idea of his peace of mind.2 weeks changes everything. Being a pureblood is a matter of honor and responsibility. https://archiveofourown.org/works/8406172/chapters/19274170 Regulus gets himself an italian vampire daddy to hunt Horcruxes with. The hat was pulled off his head but he didnt move immediately, still sat on the stool. Open Season: Cursed-Child compliant, but also a fix-it, with future Teddy/Regulus. It took all his willpower to muster up the Black composure that had been so drilled into him. Cuando James Potter responde a un anuncio misterioso en su cafetera local, lo ltimo que espera es ser arrojado a un mundo de delitos de cuello blanco, pero cmo puede resistirse cuando el autor intelectual detrs de la operacin tiene cabello oscuro, ojos inquietantes y promete riqueza? the glamour on, the only thing of Harry that didn't look like James was his eyes, which Lily made like hers. What if what she was described as was nothing more than what she showed people, terrified of deceiving them ?And What if a timeline-traveler called Harry decided to talk to her, to learn to know her better.To help her figuring out who she wants to be, and who she wants to talk to one last time ? Let him help him? Like You Mean It by queerofthedagger Fake dating to ral dating Jegulus! Remus and Regulus are done with wondering how Sirius and James really feel about them and with some fake dating the truth comes out soon enough. She hated to make her son live a lie because of her mistakes, but she didn't want to have to tell James. Of Second Chances and Unfamiliar Paths by Mozaik time travel! --- Storia 1: James Nemmeno sotto tortura Storia 2: Remus Ti fidi ancora a venire con me nella foresta? Although they are alive a manipulative old man doesn't want them on the board, nothing should mess with his pawn and weapon! A New Potion Master by WordsCharacterPlot - Regulus deflects, pretty neat this one. " , . Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. He had Lily's eyes, Regulus' hair and James' features. I don't even remember where I was going with some of these ideas. Legion of the Blacks 11 pages June 18, 2015 Ashton Rose Thompson Romance Legion Blacks Wings Love Harry Potter | Regulus Black OC | Fanfiction Romance After almost drowning and a near death situation. He asked himself, what had Sirius been thinking of then? he might get angry sometimes, but he swallows it down. https://archiveofourown.org/works/32117149 Get The Hell Out Of My Cave by Trex_Patronus - Regulus in Not happy with Dumbledore for bringing a minor to the murdercave, https://archiveofourown.org/works/30327378 He Cant Hurt You If Youre Already Dead by unspeakable3, Regulus is haunting the Grimmauld Place and is very surprised to see his brother and the Order there. https://archiveofourown.org/works/16260494 Reggies a vampire, Barty hunts vampires, how could I make it anymore obvious?https://archiveofourown.org/works/7357207 didnt read this one but I know the author and its a guaranteed good read, gtg but be back with more or at least with links to my tumblr fic recs. Ancient and Most Noble by theandrogynousdragon - Regulus commits child theft and thats very sexy of him, chase by onbeinganangel - James and Regulus cant keep their hands to themselves even if they really should, smut, James Comforts a Touch-Starved Regulus by simplysirius - what it says on the tin, tenrousei_kuroi - if you want angst upon angst and dark nswf this is the author for you, usually Regulus/Sirius/James, Twin Size Mattress by han_the_banan - Jegulus angst. This is a Jegulus fanfiction. i'm gonna try to write a proper description. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. he might be gay, but he has a girlfriend. Everyone hates snivellous except remus cries at night, when he thinks no one can hear him. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Always, I promise.. It was Why? ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Regulus wakes up in the Inferi cave far in the future. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 43,467 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 678 - Follows: 204 - Published: Jul 3, 2021 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Severus S. - Complete. Little Women and the Marauders are my whole personality so here we go. How can he attend a Cockslut school? This fic isn't good. Requests are open guys james and regulus were supposed to grow old together i'll add more tags as they become relevant, Umbrio Broadrear and the University of Cocks and Sluts, I WILL ADD CHARACTERS AND SHIPS AS I GO ON THERE IS A LOT, Kinda fluffy with some vague mentions of past stuff with Walburga, there is a chapter with some more details but I will make sure to warn before the chapter, Lilys off having her own lesbian adventure in the background, i wrote this because I wanted a happy ending, Regulus is usually a lot meaner in my fics but I wanted him to be soft, sometimes Barty and Evan are comedy gold but I wanted them to be scumbags, Sunshine James Potter but morally grey at the same time, slow burn but not really bcs James love Reg since day one, shes pandora rosier in this fic but theres no tag for that, Pandora Lovegood and Evan Rosier are Siblings, lily and pandora dont have a slight clue as to what they are doing, Regulus Black and Sirius Black Both Run Away, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, general content disclaimer for the black family's terrible parenting. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-02-17 | Updated: 2020-08-30 | Words: 268148 | Chapters: 59/? linkao3(24500287), I was enjoying this WIP last year but it hasn't updated in year. El jefe de Slytherin se estaba preguntando donde se haba metido la arrogancia de Potter. Book 1, R2. among guides you could enjoy now is Harry Is Regulus Son Fanfiction below. | Comments: 408 | Kudos: 2489 | Bookmarks: 754 | Hits: 38620 | ID: 23874001 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Old Haunts (Are For Forgotten Ghosts) by queerofthedagger. Regulus is Crookshanks AU by LimeOfMagicLimo Regulus tried to become an animagus in his fourth grade, messed it up, died in the cave and found out he had 8 more lives to go. Morality who, peek-a-boo: Muggle AU, Regulus fucking snaps and kills Walburga (ffn). His parents were great but Harry Harry wasn't coping well. | Comments: 7449 | Kudos: 17323 | Bookmarks: 5708 | Hits: 550260 | ID: 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Operation Fake Seer Harry is a go! No slash either. It owes it to him, to James, to be still for a moment and sit in the knowledge that he will never be back.". Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Enemies are now friends, and friends come from both dungeons and towers alike. there is blood. This Is Why I Hate Mondays by AtomicMint - crack, an army of Hufflepuffs is slowly but surely building around Regulus. Harry Potter saved the world. Destined To Die by goldenzingy46 - Angst and brotherly bonding and angst.

Commander Maritime Support Wing, Articles H

harry is regulus and james son fanfiction

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome