how to disable 2fa on discord without logging in

2FA is just as annoying as then you have to constantly carry your phone and if you change numbers without updating discord you're locked out again. All you can do is wait for that text message to arrive, I'm afraid. The codes also work once per login. WebTo disable 2FA: Go to the ACCOUNT page. Sarah Jacobsson Purewal/CNET. Click on it. Start by going to settings, under the My Account tab, a button Enable Two-Factor Auth will be shown just under your username, avatar, and email information. WebHow to Remove 2FA (either with the backup code or auth code) Discord: How To Disable 2FA MaschiTuts 2.68K subscribers Subscribe Share 21K views 2 years ago All about Discord. Go to My Account for the option to enable or disable 2FA. How do I reinstate my Discord account? Launch Discord or go to https://discord.com/channels/@me. You'll be prompted for a 6-digit code, but one of your 8 digit backup codes will work! Click Remove 2FA. To protect your Discord account, try activating two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA). Now at the top of the server box in the right-hand top corner, there is a small down arrow-shaped icon. A pop-up window will appear for you to scan the QR Code with your Authy app. 2023 | TechniqueHow - Magazine. Enter your password in the prompt and click the Continue button. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Once you open your Discord account using any method, make sure to disable the 2FA so that you can access your account on other devices easily. 2FA will be Click on the Remove2FA button. Use the provided key in Authy. You might need to sign in. Copy one backup code from it. Steps. How do I enable 2FA on Discord without a phone. All you can do is wait for that text message to arrive, I'm afraid. Your community-run home for all things PlayStation on Reddit! This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer. First and foremost, open your profile settings by clicking on the Settings/Cog icon. 3. You can find the Server 2FA button on one of your moderators or administrators accounts. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. So if you have the backup codes downloaded, open the backup codes text file. Enter your 6-digit authentication code or an 8-digit backup code. But you still havent removed the old 2FA step from your Discord account. Click the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab. Here paste another backup code (Not the one you used earlier during login as backup codes only work once) in the pop-up. Now under the Password and Authentication section of the My Account tab, click on Remove 2FA. Copy the verification code shown here. First and foremost, open your profile settings by clicking on the Settings/Cog icon. WebDiscord already comes with impressive security features, but we should also try to do more for account protection as users. First, you need to download either the Google Authenticator or the Authy app. If you have a desktop/web client logged in already, you can access these backup codes with just your password, but if you're logged out on all desktop devices, your account is inaccessible. Now, open Discord and paste the backup code instead of the authentication code during the sign-in process. WebLocate 2FA setting. In your profile, youll see the Enable Two-Factor Auth button. Always remember your password. Next, enter your Discord account password to verify your identity. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Discord sends 2-factor codes on your phone if you are not currently in possession of the phone and you have also lost the backup codes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and other third parties will not be able to see chat websites you visit or data you send and receive online. Spamming to several servers may also be one of many reasons to get your Discord account locked. 1. Its currently not public but it may be soon. So I have 2 discord accounts. However, to disable the 2FA without the authenticator, you'll have to make use of the SMS authentication or the backup codes. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. In the My Account section, scroll down to find the Password and Authentication section. Once you are on that page, you need the backup codes. WebDiscord already comes with impressive security features, but we should also try to do more for account protection as users. 4. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 1 1 Discord is one of the most popular messaging platforms now. How to Remove 2FA from Discord without Code: Step 1: Open Discord and Tap on the gear icon. 7. To log in with SMS Authentication, open Discord and click on Receive auth code by SMS option on the 2FA page below the Login button. I havent been able to get into one in a few years because I dont have the 2FA codes. This way, you have the option to use an 2FA App like Authy and you'll no longer have to rely on text messages with the code to arrive. If you are lucky and the file is on your computer you will find it. Simply enter the code you received in the SMS and click Access to access your account. 2. Its currently not public but it may be soon. To begin the 2FA process, you'll either need to download Google Authenticator or Authy on your mobile device. If you wish to disable 2FA, you have to use a backup code after logging into your Discord account. Discord Backup codes will now be shown. 8. 4. Open your Google Account. There are three steps to activate two-factor authentication Open your Google Account. Then you should be able to access your backup codes in your user settings, on the My Account tab. 3. WebTwo-factor authentication (2FA) strengthens your account to protect against intruders by requiring you to provide a second form of confirmation that you are the rightful account owner. Discord cannot remove 2FA or issue your new backup codes. But in order to log in from other devices, you have to disable the 2FA on your Discord account first. Simply enter the code you received in the SMS and click Access to access your account. If a code cannot be gotten through any of the above methods, then the account is lost and cannot be recovered. 22 days ago. Do note that these codes are for one-time use only. Hit Next to continue. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Note: Be sure to enter your backup codes without any spaces or dashes! Thats it, you have disabled the 2FA and can log in from any device now with just Discords username and password. With the increase of its users, hackers number is also increasing. To remove 2FA, click on the Cog icon beside the username at the bottom right corner to open the User Settings. Heres how to set up 2FA on your Discord account. But I do have the email. WebDiscord already comes with impressive security features, but we should also try to do more for account protection as users. When using Google Authenticator, youll choose your input method, it can be scanning a barcode or entering a provided key. A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. One thing to note is that on Android, Google Authenticator requires you to use ZXing Barcode Scanner if you intend to use barcodes. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. 2. Like many social media platforms, Discord also has an option that lets users securely enable and use two-factor authentication. WebOn Android, press the cog icon to access your User Settings > then press Account. Once you delete your account, Discord gives you 14 days to still access it if you changed your mind. How to Add Paid Partnership Label on Instagram How to Add, Edit, Reorder or Delete Experience Top 8 Ways to Fix Snapchat Story Sound 5 Best AI Art and Image Generators That How to Remove Titles From Continue Watching List How to Enable Touch ID and Face ID on Google Drive for iOS, How to Check Where My Discord Account is Logged in, How to Use Discord Bots to Post Tweets from Twitter, 13 Best Fixes for Discord Notifications Not Working on Mobile, Guilded vs Discord: Which Community App Is Better. WebOn Android, press the cog icon to access your User Settings > then press Account. As a result, you can follow similar steps to the instructions on iPhone. Open the Authentication app and select Enter Provided Key option to paste the verification code copied earlier. But if you are in a situation where you cannot access your phone, you can either use backup codes or the SMS Authentication process. r/discordapp. To disable 2FA, open Discord on any device that you are already logged in, and click on the cog icon at the bottom left corner beside the user name. The automation will cease. These codes can be used in case of emergency when you lose access to both the authentication app and the phone number. Open up the Discord app on your PC. Web1. Once you click the Enable Two-Factor Auth button, you'll see a new 3 step prompt pop up. If you do not see this message, 14 days have already passed and you cannot further retrieve your Discord account. WebIt might be easier for someone to break into your account. How to Check if Someone Blocked You on Discord, How to Fix This Action Cannot Be Completed Because the File Is Open, How to Change the Location on a FireStick, How to Download Photos from Google Photos, How to Remove Netflix Recently Watched Shows. 3. 3. In the "Security" section, select 2-Step Verification. Select your user. A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. 4. Web1. If you dont have access to a phone with a working messaging network, there are apps you can download and use thru an android emulator. Press J to jump to the feed. To remove 2FA, click on the Cog icon beside the username at the bottom right corner to open the User Settings. Under 2FA settings, uncheck the box next to Enable 2FA.4. Then click on Login. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. You'll need your account password, but once you get the codes, you can use them in place of the 6-digit code from Authy that you're asked for when you go Time and date mismatch may also be the reason. Enter your authentication code or backup code and hit the Remove 2FA button to proceed. Tap on Done to continue chatting to friends. Join. To disable a Discord account, users need to follow these steps: Step 1. 3. Click on that, and now your work is done. But unfortunately, even SMS authentication has to be enabled on your account first. For more information, please refer to Set up multi-factor authentication for Office 365 users. Thus, Discord implemented the two-factor authentication system, also called 2FA. In the Discord app on your PC, open up Server Settings. Open Discord and click on the Settings button (it looks like a gear icon).2. Once done, click on Submit. Look at the options. There are three ways to login to a 2FA protected account: Using the 6-digit code generated from the authenticator app on your phone Using one of the ten 8-digit backup codes that you should have downloaded to their computer (in a file called discord_backup_codes.txt normally) or otherwise saved Also, youll need to download the backup codes from here. Click the gear icon. Google Authenticator 1. After getting a new phone, you can follow the steps above and enable 2FA again. Once thats done, your account is no longer 2FA-protected. 1. If you havent enabled it, there is no way to do it now without being able to sign in first. But if you dont, click on the View Backup Codes button beside it. 1. Once downloaded, open the app and use the Scan a Barcode option to scan the QR code in the Discord app. You will now see a toolbox where you can send and receive messages. You'll be prompted for a 6-digit code, but one of your 8 digit backup codes will work! 3. Click the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab. Here paste another backup code (Not the one you used earlier during login as backup codes only work once) in the pop-up. Webhow to disable 2fa on discord without logging in. 4. It's ridiculous, in my opinion. Click on the Settings gear icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen after opening the Discord app or website on your PC. Select your user. 1. 2. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. Go to Settings > My Account > Password and Authentication . Click on Multi-factor authentication tab option (in new admin center). It must have been breached if you weren't the one to set up 2FA. How do I remove it now so I can set it up again? After a long time if waiting it looks like in the near future discord will be adding a option to change your color theme under Accessibility settings. Discord for mobile devices works about the same as the desktop client or browser version. Thus, its a good idea to keep your codes somewhere accessible. Tech Enthusiast & Cinephile by Nature | Writing about technology for 3+ years on TechWiser| Currently interested in PWAs, Cloud, AI, Ecosystems & Esthetics. Although, at some point in the process, youll have to download 2FA apps like Google Authenticator or Authy on your phone. Click on it. Then you should be able to access your backup codes in your user settings, on the My Account tab. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. Its currently not public but it may be soon. How to Enable or Disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Discord, How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Discord, How to Disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Discord, How to Enable or Disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Discord Server, How to See Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace, How to Get Microsoft Teams Status Change Notifications. Once you click the Enable Two-Factor Auth button, you'll see a new 3 step prompt pop up. Disabling a Discord account is a temporary action that allows users to take a break from the platform without permanently deleting their account. Most of the time, the 2fa system is not implemented on the login function after the password reset. If you do have your backup codes, you can disable 2FA by going to User Settings and clicking Remove 2FA . 1. You will now see a toolbox where you can send and receive messages. This is because youll get the required 6 digit code Enable Two Factor Authentication On Discord# Enabling 2 step verification on Discord is super easy. Now you must set up 2FA again on your Discord account to keep it secured. In your profile, youll see the Enable Two-Factor Auth button. I've been logging into my account automatically every day, forgot my password and my phone stopped working. He joined TechWiser in March 2021 as a freelance writer to cover buying guides, explainers, and tips & tricks for Android, iOS, Windows, and Web. For the forgot password thing, the SMS backup option is not available whatsoever for whatever reason. How to Remove 2FA from Discord without Code: Step 1: Open Discord and Tap on the gear icon, Step 2: Tap on View Backup Codes and Enter to see the codes, Step 4: Enter backup code and Tap Remove 2FA. 2. Enable Two Factor Authentication On Discord# Enabling 2 step verification on Discord is super easy. It can also be because you are underage and may need to verify your age to Discord for you to access Discord again. 2. Once you are in, we will show you how to disable 2FA, how to re-enable it on a device that you own and that functions well, and finally enable SMS authentication to make sure this never happens again. 1. Go to My Account. Here are the steps:1. 5. Select Turn off. This issue frustrates a lot of people. Press J to jump to the feed. 2. Tap on Remove 2FA under Two-Factor Authentication Enabled.. And thats about it. Once you enter the required codes, your account will now have 2FA enabled. How to Disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Discord On PC 1. 4. Here are the steps:1. On the next page click on the blue button that reads Enable Two-Factor Auth. Compared to the iOS version, Discord on Android devices isnt too different. Under Password and Authentication, click the Enable Two-Factor Auth button. Steps. Under the Password and Authentication section of the My Account tab, click on Remove 2FA to turn off 2FA authentication on Discord. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. Without the 2FA backup codes tied to your account, no, there's no way to do this. Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.5. Step 1: Open the Discord app on your computer. Discord Password Manager How To See Your Password, Discord ID Creation Date Checker Age Checker, Bypass Discord Phone Verification Verification Checker, Discord Fake Account Checker Best Tools, How to Tell if a Discord Account is an Alt Account, How To Find Someone On Discord With Phone Number, How To Remove 2FA On Discord Without Authenticator Code, How To Recover Discord Account Without Email, How To Join Discord Server Without Invite, How To Find Someone On Pinterest By Email, Cash App Profile Picture Viewer Best Tools. To Change Password > Request Password Reset Token > Use Password Reset token > Login to the web application. On the Settings page, under Account & Security, click on 2FA.3. Using the codes you can recover your discord account. Open Discord on your browser or use the desktop client. Thus, we recommend you keep your mobile phone nearby for easy use. Then, you can re-enable it using Google Authenticator instead. After a long time if waiting it looks like in the near future discord will be adding a option to change your color theme under Accessibility settings. On the next page click on the blue button that reads Enable Two-Factor Auth. If you want to save time or simply dont want to download another app, you can manually enter the code instead of downloading the scanner. 5. Click Disable on the right side under quick steps option. Here paste another backup code (Not the one you used earlier during login as backup codes only work once) in the pop-up. Under Password and Authentication, click the Enable Two-Factor Auth button. dis.gd/support has an "Account Deletion Request" ticket, make sure you use the same email for the account. Enter either your Discord Auth code or backup code into the field. Click the gear icon. 1. Here is a quick tutorial on how to deactivate 2FA on Discord WITHOUT your Phone. Thus, Discord implemented the two-factor authentication system, also called 2FA. If you opted out to use to scan the barcode, Google Authenticator will need a third-party bar scanning app. Go to My Account for the option to enable or disable 2FA. 2. Please check Discords Terms of Services. WebHow to Remove 2FA (either with the backup code or auth code) Discord: How To Disable 2FA MaschiTuts 2.68K subscribers Subscribe Share 21K views 2 years ago All about Discord. Note: Be sure to enter your backup codes without any spaces or dashes! We will first discuss how to regain access to your Discord account using alternative methods. So, any ideas for how I might go about getting back into my account? Doing so will link the accounts. How to Remove 2FA for Moderation on Discord Server: Step 1: Tap on the Server name and tap on Server settings, Step 2: Tap on Moderation from the left menu, Step 3: Tap on Disable 2FA Requirements. To sign in with SMS authentication, open Discord and click Receive authentication code by SMS option on the 2FA page under the Login button. To continue, you will need Google Authenticator or Authy. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. While 2FA isnt perfect, the method is simple and effective. An 8-digit backup code can also be used as a backup code for the 2FA code. As a good Discord user you have your backup codes saved right? 3. Passwords are hackable, and these malicious people can gain access to private conversations. Find Someone On Cash App By Phone Number or Username, How To Find Phone Number From Gmail Account Phone Lookup, 11 Best VIN Number lookup Sites Checker, TextNow Number Lookup Track TextNow & Find, How to Know if your WhatsApp is Monitored by Someone Checker, FakeChecker: Trace A Facebook Account & Find Who Is Behind, WhatsApp Online Tracker How To Know If Someone Is Online. WebAdd ability to disable login verification w/o using 2FA. 3. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. Discord sends 2-factor codes on your phone if you are not currently in possession of the phone and you have also lost the backup codes. Step 2: Tap on the server icon on the left column and click on the downward arrow next to the server name. In the "Security" section, select 2-Step Verification. 2. And thats it. Step 2: Go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Gear icon just after your display picture. 3. Alternatively, you can also complete this setup by manually entering the 2FA key. I havent been able to get into one in a few years because I dont have the 2FA codes. Sometimes, you also have to disable 2FA. Now that you have the backup codes, click on the Remove 2FA button. The process flow works in the following way. As we just learned, enabling two-factor authentication on Discord is quite a straightforward process, irrespective of the platform youre using it on. Well also discuss how you can enable the 2FA requirement for your Discord server on both mobile and PC. Whether youre using Discord on a PC or a smartphone, enabling two-factor authentication is a relatively quick and painless process. In the User Settings, in the My Account section, scroll down and click on the Remove 2FA button. Download your backup codes, then view your Backup Codes on the web/desktop. Select Turn off. 1. Click the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab. It is not required but recommended for safety purposes. Tap on Disable 2FA Requirement button, enter the authentication code and hit Disable. Step 1: Open the Discord app on your computer. You should receive an authentication code via SMS on your registered smartphone. Once you are on that page, you need the backup codes. If you're not signed in to Discord, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in now. If you are in doubt, you should find Receive auth code by SMS option below the login button on the 2FA page if you have enabled it on your Discord account. Thus, Discord implemented the two-factor authentication system, also called 2FA. Click the option labeled Server Settings. Click Disable on the right side under quick steps option. Both are found in the App Store for free. Click Remove 2FA. Keep up with tech in just 5 minutes a week! WebOn Android, press the cog icon to access your User Settings > then press Account. Under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION header, click the "On/Off" toggle button related to the 2FA method you want to disable and switch it off : THIRD-PARTY AUTHENTICATOR APP; SMS AUTHENTICATION; EMAIL AUTHENTICATION Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. If you are in a similar situation and trying to log in to Discord without 2FA verification code, then heres everything you can do to get your Discord account back. Click Remove 2FA. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. Heres how to set up 2FA on your Discord account. Disable Discord Two-Factor Authentication (Desktop/ Web) 1. The apps icon looks like a game controller on a light blue background. 2FA is just as annoying as then you have to constantly carry your phone and if you change numbers without updating discord you're locked out again. Learn more One of the best ways to protect your Discord account is by activating two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA). Why is my 2FA not working Discord? 5. The reason is that Discord doesnt have access to your codes, and they also cant give you new ones. Google Authenticator 4. Keep reading to find out how to enable and disable 2FA on different devices. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/97\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/97\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-1.jpg\/aid12172673-v4-728px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e9\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e9\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-2.jpg\/aid12172673-v4-728px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/6\/68\/Android7settings.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/68\/Android7settings.png\/30px-Android7settings.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":460,"bigWidth":30,"bigHeight":30,"licensing":"

I edited this screenshot of an Android icon.\n<\/p>

License: Fair Use<\/a>
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-3.jpg\/aid12172673-v4-728px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-4.jpg\/aid12172673-v4-728px-Disable-Two-Factor-Authentication-on-Discord-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, How To Hide Your Gaming Status on Discord, 3 Easy Ways to Stop Discord from Opening on Startup, Easy Ways to Censor on Discord on Desktop & Mobile, How to Find Out if a Discord Server Was Deleted, 2 Ways to Strikethrough Text on Discord: Mobile App & Desktop, How to Disable Two Factor Authentication on Discord, https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001221072-Lost-Two-Factor-Codes, https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/219576828-Setting-up-Two-Factor-Authentication, Desativar a Autenticao de Dois Fatores no Discord. This is to turn off 2FA authentication on Discord, but keep in mind that doing this will make your account more vulnerable to risks of security issues. To do so, click on Disable 2FA Requirement option, enter your authentication code, and hit Disable 2FA Requirement option. Ideally, you should remove 2FA and then create a new one again from scratch. The automation will cease. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 2. But once you're back in, please do the following: Disable 2FA for your account and then set it up again on your console. 6. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Is there any way to take it off of my account and put Google Authenticator on instead? Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.5. You can use the SMS Authentication method as many times as needed. 22 days ago. 4. Go to Settings > My Account > Password and Authentication . Open the Discord app on your device (PC, Laptop, Phone, IOS) and sign in as usual if you are not signed in. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 1. After enabling 2FA on Discord, you should get a list of backup codes for emergencies such as the one you are facing. Discord: https://discordapp.com/ Dont miss out Get 2 weeks of 100+ live Log in to your Discord account, and click on the small gear icon near your username on the bottom left. To remove 2FA, click on the Cog icon beside the username at the bottom right corner to open the User Settings. This will require members (with moderation powers) on your server to enable 2FA on their account, hence, making it more secure. 1. Let us know in the comments section below. Simply enter the code you received in the SMS and click Access to access your account. 4. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Disable Discord Two-Factor Authentication (Desktop/ Web) 1. Use the authentication code you see in your authentication app (such as Authy or Google Authenticator) or that you received through SMS, this disables 2FA for your account. I still get to log into my account, but I will have to part with it soon to reinstall windows. Also, make sure to re-enable the 2FA to maintain the security of the account. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations.

How Old Is Helen Ford Itv News, What Is The Best Homemade Tire Shine, Articles H

how to disable 2fa on discord without logging in

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome